Contributions to this live broadcast are open from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Fighting is raging in Lisitsansk, in the Luhansk region, one of the two provinces of the Donbass that Moscow wants full control of. “Forces [russes] Arrived at the gates of Lysytchansk. Ukrainian Army Suffers Heavy Losses »The Russian Defense Ministry wrote in a press release on Friday. “It drops bombs day and night”Testified, a resident of Chiverskil, twenty kilometers from Lisitsang.
- At least twenty-one people, including a 12-year-old boy, were killed in the strikesEarly on Friday, strategic bombing of buildings in the Odesa region of southern Ukraine, Kyiv said on Friday, was a new operation. “Terrorism” According to Russian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- Also on Friday, the Governor of Mykolayiv Region, Vitaly Kim announced that Russian forces had fired twelve missiles against this part of southern Ukraine.. He did not report.
- The Ukrainian military, backed by video, said the Russian military had dropped phosphorus bombs on Snake Island twice on Friday evening.Although she promised to withdraw from it on Thursday “Sign of Good Intention” Not driven out by Ukrainian strikes.
- The United States on Friday listed an $820 million military contribution to UkraineMissiles, bombs and Norwegian advanced surface-to-air missile system equipment (or destroyers, Norway’s advanced surface-to-air missile system), which will make it possible to fight against Russian aircraft, including drones, and against cruise missiles.
- Ukraine has asked Turkey to intercept a 140-meter-long Russian cargo ship It left the port of Berdyansk in the occupied zone and is suspected of carrying thousands of tons of grain stolen by the Russians.
- On the diplomatic front, European Commission President Ursula van der Leyen, speaking to the Ukrainian parliament via video on Friday, called for the acceleration of its anti-corruption reforms. It was adopted last week by the leaders of the Union’s 27 member states as part of its bid to join the European Union.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
encryptions. Accelerated annexation of Belarus by Russia, along with the invasion of Ukraine
evidences. Russian and Ukrainian exiles in France: “ The longing to return to Odessa weighs heavily on me.
encryptions. At the front, the artillerymen of the two camps engaged in a cat-and-mouse game
narrative. NATO-Russia: A return to the logic of the Cold War
Portrait. Kirill Serebrennikov, shadows of a Russian designer in full light
Chat. “Kiev’s support for Boris Johnson and his government is sincere and unequivocal”
true Conflict between Moscow and Oslo over the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard
Discussions. In the war in Ukraine, the countries of the South refuse to align themselves with the Western position