- At least 52 people, including five children, were killed on Friday, April 8. By a missile attack on the station GramadorskEastern Ukraine. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zhelensky condemned a “war crime”Request “A Strong Global Response”. Moscow has denied responsibility for the attack.
- The head of the European Commission, who arrived in Ukraine on Friday for a support visit, Ursula van der LeyenCondemned“Hateful attack” On Kramatorsk. She traveled to Botswana, near Kiev, the city symbol of Russia’s alleged atrocities.
- Volodymyr Zhelensky presented a questionnaire by Ursula van der Leyen to begin the process of applying to join Ukraine.‘European union, option expressed for long days by kyiv. ” I firmly believe that we are finally on the verge of achieving our long-term goal (R). Ukraine joins EUSaid the President of Ukraine in the evening.
- The curfew will be in effect from Saturday evening until Monday morning OdessaThe main Ukrainian port in the west of the country, facing the Black Sea “Threatens” Missile strikes, local officials said.
- Area சுமிIt was completely on the border of Russia, northeast of Ukraine “Liberation” Russian forces, the head of the regional administration announced on Friday, however, that the area was not “Not sure” And demining work is underway.
- After the withdrawal of its forces from the Kiev region and northern Ukraine, Russia occupied the whole. Donbass, Part of which has been controlled by pro-Russian separatists since 2014, his priority. According to observers, Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to achieve this goal ahead of the May 9 military parade in Russia, Russia’s most important celebration, marking the end of World War II.
- Following Washington and Brussels, the United Kingdom granted permission for two daughters on Friday Vladimir Putin And his diplomatic leader, Sergei Lavrov, and says he wants to attack “The luxurious lifestyle of the Kremlin’s inner circle”. They are now barred from entering British territory, where potential assets will be frozen.
- Russia Russia’s Ministry of Justice said in a statement on Friday that local offices of the human rights group Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch had been closed.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Portrait. The world, according to Putin: the cross and the banner
Encryptions. The Gramadorsk massacre provoked international outrage
Chronic. “Donbass” in “Le Monde”, the frozen part of the war
Report. “In my suitcase, I piled up our four lives and, between socks, put into hell the loving souls of those who had stayed in Ukraine.”
True. Weapons of change
In films, in films. Their lives are in their pockets
Video. Borodianka, “more terrible” situation than Boutcha
Video. “We saw the brutal face of Putin’s army”: Pictures of Ursula van der Leyen in Bautista, the site of atrocities in Ukraine
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? “: How” Le Monde “manages contributions to live follow-ups