- Power was restored at the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant on Tuesday evening. About eighteen hours later, an automatic shutdown occurred, the third in ten days, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) director-general Rafael Croci said.
- Russia prepares to evacuate people from Kherson (South), due to Q’s counter-offensive, announced on Tuesday the commander of Russian forces in Ukraine, Gen. Sergei Sourovykin. Ukrainian fire targeting civilian infrastructure “Create a direct threat to people’s lives”He declared.
- “The situation in the area of special military operations can be described as tense.” He was also admitted on Tuesday Mr. SurovikinResponsible for operations in Ukraine for ten days. “The Ukrainian regime is trying to break our security” By merging “All His Reservations” To counterattack, he said.
- New Russian strikes hit energy infrastructure in several Ukrainian cities on TuesdayIncluding the capital, kyiv. “From October 10, 30% of Ukrainian power plants destroyed, causing massive outages across the country”Condemnation of Volodymyr Zelensky.
- According to Kiev, The Russian army was sent “In the last twenty-four hours” 43 drones “Shahad-136 Made in Iran”whose “38 people shot dead by Ukrainian soldiers”, on Tuesday, the staff of the Ukrainian forces confirmed. This is “CALL FOR HELP” Iran has “Kremlin’s Recognition of Its Military and Political Bankruptcy”In the evening Mr. Zelensky reiterated his refusal to negotiate with his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin.
- Partial mobilization Of the hundreds of thousands of Russian reserves determined by Vladimir Putin after heavy losses by the Russian military, no. “for now” The Kremlin said on Tuesday that it had not been completed.
- Ukrainian operator On Tuesday, Enerkotam accused the Russian army of being there “kidnapped” Two managers of the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant (South), the largest in Europe, occupied since March.
Find our live coverage from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
encryptions. Iran, New Player in Ukraine War
“Web specialist. Infuriatingly humble coffee ninja. Wannabe zombie advocate. Subtly charming tv fanatic. Avid social media scholar.”