atlus she has released Version 1.02 update for Soul Hackers 2which adds the “Dash” function, the “Speed Up” mode for battles, various mods, and four new demons.
Get the details below.
- The “Dash” function has been added to the Ringo movement.
- The user can switch between “Normal” and “Dash” at will. While in Dash mode, Ringo’s walking and slashing speeds will increase.
- Due to the addition of the dash function, the effect of the summoner skill “Killer Steps” has been changed to: “For a certain distance, enemies will ignore Ringo.”
Quick battle mode
- Added ‘Quick Up’ mode to battles. Players can switch freely between normal and quick combat.
- The loading screen hints display time has been adjusted.
- Changed the flow of on-screen prompts while increasing the spirit level to reduce the risk of incorrect input from accidental button presses.
- Added the ability to teleport to shops from the city map.
- Modified enemy spawn rate in dungeons.
- Adjusted skill inheritance rates during the fusion of demons.
- Other minor changes.
- Four new demons have been added: Pixie (Soul Hackers Ver.), Neko Shogun, Aitvaras, and Isis.
- Note: The above bonus demons do not count toward the scoring percentage in the Demon Compendium or the “Compendium Completionist” achievement.
Soul Hackers 2 Available now for Playstation 5And the Xbox seriesAnd the Playstation 4And the Xbox OneAnd the computer Across steam And the Microsoft Store.
Watch a new trailer below.
Version 1.02 update trailer
“Alcohol maven. Evil bacon lover. Wannabe social media geek. Travel guru. Amateur introvert. Pop culture nerd.”