Cover Image: Lipkos / AB
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told CNN on Tuesday that his armed forces remained in Baghmouth to protect the city.At the center of months of deadly fighting. “After Buckmouth we understand, [les Russes] Can go further. They can go to Gramadores, to Slovians, the way will be clear to other cities in Ukraine (…)He declared.
- Emmanuel Macron and Joe Biden pledged to maintain their support for Kyiv during a telephone exchange on Tuesday.. The presidents of France and the United States have confirmed. Their commitment to continue providing security assistance to Ukraine and imposing sanctions for Russian aggression”A White House press release explains.
- Ursula von der Leyen has warned that Europe will never accept Russia threatening its security. During a speech in Canada on Tuesday, the president of the European Commission said, “Unwavering Military and Economic Support” For Ukraine, while insisting on Russia “His aggression pays for crime”After proposing in November to set up a special tribunal.
- Residents of Kherson and the region are being urged to leave the region by civil authorities and the regional military administration, Russian troops continue shelling residential areas. On Monday alone, nearly 360 projectiles hit the area, damaging houses and apartment buildings and injuring four people, the city council said.
- Ukraine calls for international efforts to keep Black Sea sea lanes open Used to transport millions of tons of grain to African countries. According to Kyiv, 2.7 million tons of grain have been shipped since November, when Kyiv launched its “Grain from Ukraine” program, mainly to poor African countries.
Catch our live yesterday by clicking this link.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine
encryptions. Ukraine prepares its counterattack “War Games” Organized by the Pentagon
Reporting. In Ukraine, after the fighting, it’s demining time
Chronic. Sylvie Kaufman: “The famous “friendship without limits” decreed by Putin and Xi has found its limits, and they are not playing for Russia”
Investigation. In Ukraine, history in the classroom becomes an issue of national security
Reporting. “Wait as long as possible” in Avdiivka, eastern Ukraine, under fire by the Russian Air Force
Interview. Peter Pavel, President of the Czech Republic: “We must clearly be part of a democracy.”
true Kyiv announces creation of an international center to investigate Russian aggression against Ukraine
true Ukrainian NGO invites Hollywood “Transparency” Russian film financing
true “The world’s” answers to your most frequently asked questions
“Web specialist. Infuriatingly humble coffee ninja. Wannabe zombie advocate. Subtly charming tv fanatic. Avid social media scholar.”