Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Diplomatic leaders of the G7A three-day meeting in Wangles, Germany, put pressure on Moscow, it said on Saturday, May 14th.They “Can never be identified” Russia is trying to change the borders From the war in Ukraine.
- Russia on Saturday cut off power supplies to FinlandDue to the charge “Unpaid”. Tensions are rising between Moscow and Helsinki, which has expressed a desire to join “Without delay” Moscow, which sees this with a very dim view of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) under the influence of the Russian offensive in Ukraine, has already threatened a response “Military-Technical”. The Finnish electricity network operator promised that it could be done without importing electricity from Russia.
- According to Institute for the Study of WarISW, “Ukraine seems victorious in Kharkiv war”. The U.S. think tank says the Russian military has made no attempt to counter the Ukrainian offensive in recent days and is now focusing on it. “An orderly withdrawal” Forces trying to encircle a second city in Ukraine.
- Many losses on equipment and personnel on the Russian side Announced on Facebook on Friday evening, Ukrainian Governor of the Luhansk region Sergei Haitai: Heavy fighting is raging on the Donetsk border near Bopasna. It’s a horror, but they are still trying to reach their end. However, according to the interceptions [de communications téléphoniques], We understand that an entire battalion refused to attack just by looking at what was happening. ⁇ In Mariupol, there will be negotiations “Very difficult” About the fate of the last defenders of the strategic port city.
- Russian military in slow motion, London says. The British Defense Ministry said on Friday that Ukrainian forces had been pushed back “With success” A Russian attempt to cross the stream near Siverodonetsk caused heavy casualties to the troops in Moscow, and realized that there was no Russian army “Although he later concentrated his forces there, he made no significant progress.” Q should have given up on winning.
- Tension between Volodymyr Zelensky and Emmanuel Macron. The Ukrainian president regretted that he was trying to hold talks with Italian Chain Roy and his French envoy to Moscow. “ We should not look for a way to Russia, Macron is doing it in vain.Said before adding “I know he wanted to get results in the mediation between Russia and Ukraine, but he got nothing. “Elysee replied:” He never discussed anything with President Vladimir Putin without the consent of President Gelensky. ⁇
- Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksi Resnikov said in a Facebook post that he would enter his country this morning. “In a new and long phase of war”. In preparation, kyiv plans to increase production capacity for military equipmentCan provide weapons to one million citizens.
- One of Georgia’s separatist regions is set to hold a joint referendum with Russia. Officials in the pro-Russian Georgian separatist region of South Ossetia announced on Friday evening that the consultation would take place on July 17.
- Provided by the European Union (EU) An additional 500 million euros in military aid EU foreign policy chief Joseph Borel has said that Ukraine will help defend itself against Russian aggression.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Investigation. How Vladimir Putin reclaimed NATO
Report. In Portugal, pro-Russian activists’ care of Ukrainian refugees causes corruption
Description. Eurovision: Under Kitch, Rhinestones and Sequins, The Weight of Geopolitics
Encryption. Ukraine is wary of the “European political community”‘s plan
Story. Myth of decisive war
Analysis. Russian prisoners tortured: verified by videos The world Indicate the battalion of Ukrainian volunteers
Encryption. The war in Ukraine triggers a hypersonic arms race
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.