- At least 23 people were killed in Russian attacks on the city of Vinnytsia in central Ukraine on Thursday (July 14). Images released by Ukraine’s State Emergency Service showed dozens of charred bodies and a 10-story building destroyed in the 370-meter blast and subsequent fire. 000 people, the capital is located west of Kew, far from the front lines. More than a hundred people were injured in the attack.
- “This day proves that once again Russia should be officially recognized as a terrorist state. (…) No other country in the world allows cruise missiles and artillery to destroy peaceful cities and ordinary human lives every day.said Thursday evening Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky, pointed out that a medical center had been destroyed. Three children under the age of 10 were among the 23 dead. “Unfortunately this is not the final number.” Because “Dozens of people are missing” And there are “Grievously Injured”.
- A Press release issued On Thursday evening, the High RepresentativeEuropean union For Foreign and Security Policy, Joseph Borrelland the European Commissioner for Crisis Management, Janes LenarczykDeclare that “The European Union strongly condemns the continued indiscriminate attacks on civilian buildings, including hospitals, schools and shelters” In Vinnytsia.
- The Secretary General of the United Nations is Antonio Guterres “landed” By the number of civilian casualties in Vinnytsia. He “Condemns any attack against civilians or civilian infrastructure and reiterates its call for those responsible for these violations to be held accountable” international law, his spokesman said.
- According to Russian state news agency TASS, quoted Vitaly KiselevOfficer of the “Luhansk People’s Republic”, Russian and separatist forces entered the Sivarsk region of Ukraine’s Donetsk region. According to him, these promises cannot be verified at present and the city may collapse in a few days.
- The governor of Donetsk Oblast, Pavlo Kyrilenko, announced this Thursday morning. “One dead and five injured” In BakhmoutAnd then, according to him, a Russian bombing in this part of eastern Ukraine.
- The death toll from Sunday’s Russian bombing of an apartment building in eastern Ukraine’s Chasiv Yar has been reassessed. At least forty-eight people died, including a childUkrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Wednesday night described the attack as one of the worst. “The Horrors of Total War”.
- North Korea has officially recognized the two pro-Russian breakaway regions of Donetsk and Luhansk in eastern Ukraine., as independent nations, North Korean state media reported Thursday morning. Kyiv has announced it is cutting diplomatic ties with Pyongyang.
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Wednesday ruled out ceding territories to Russia.As part of a possible peace agreement, it states that no peace talks have taken place between Moscow and Kiev.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Maintenance. Wopke Hoekstra, Dutch Foreign Minister: “The risk to our continent is enormous”
Grandstand. War in Ukraine: “Europeans can save Russia from humiliation, while at the same time guaranteeing the security of its neighbors and themselves”
Report. Evacuation of the inhabitants of the bloodless city of Sloviansk “within the range of the Russian artillery”.
Chronic. Volodymyr Zelensky’s khaki shirt is a reflection of highly restrained communication
Map of the war in Ukraine, day by day
Internet. Putin vs. the West: Who Will Win the Long War of Nerves?