A photo of Prince Louis has been released to mark his sixth birthday

Princess of Wales

The Prince and Princess of Wales have released a photo of Prince Louis on his sixth birthday.



CNN

The Prince of Britain and the Princess of Wales The family released a new photo of Prince Louis on his sixth birthday on Tuesday, the first photo the family has released in a year A photo editing scandal broke out Last month.

In the photo, Louis – who is fourth in line to the British throne – can be seen smiling at the camera while lying on a blanket.

The photo posted on the couple's official social media accounts on Tuesday was credited to Catherine, Princess of Wales.

A royal source said the Welsh were grateful for the Christmas messages they had received for Louis, and Kate, 42, posed for the photo in the last few days in Windsor.

The source said: “This is an unprecedented time for the Wales family as the Princess continues her recovery.”

It has been a difficult time for the family as Kate announced she was in the early stages of chemotherapy Cancer last month.

“The family were aware of the fact that they had requested privacy while the Princess recovered, however, they wanted to share the image on their social media channels as a way of thanking those who had sent her birthday wishes.” The source continued.

The source said that the photo was not edited. The CNN Photo Desk analyzed the photo, confirmed that it was not edited, and found no inconsistencies or signs that the photo had been edited.

See also  New York Times Crossword Answers: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate from Ghana

It has become a tradition for William and Catherine to celebrate their children's birthdays by sharing new photos every year. Many of the above photographs were taken by Kate, who is a keen photographer.

However, some cases have also seen well-known professional photographers, including Mario Testino, Chris Jackson and Millie Pilkington, taking some contemporary images.

The Welsh publish a festive photo of Lewis every year on his birthday. He was last seen in public during the family's traditional Christmas Day walk to church alongside his mother at Sandringham Farm.

The latest official photo of the youngest member of the Welsh family is likely to come under intense scrutiny as it is the first since the Mother's Day photo sparked scandal last month.

Issued by Kensington Palace Official family photoIt was said to have been taken by Prince William, which later turned out to have been tampered with. Image I should have stopped to frenzied speculation about the princess's whereabouts after she retreated from the public eye following abdominal surgery in January.

However, only a few hours after its release, several international media outlets announced the announcement The image was withdrawn from circulation Citing concerns about tampering with the source.

While sharp-eyed royal watchers continued to look into potential discrepancies, Kate – as many know her – took responsibility for the chaos that ensued.

She said she was involved in the editing “like many amateur photographers” and “wanted to express my apologies for the confusion,” in a short statement posted on X, formerly Twitter.

A second round of controversy erupted weeks later when Another official photo has been identified It is also digitally manipulated.

See also  Minecraft YouTuber Dream reveals his face to followers

A photo of the late Queen Elizabeth II with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren, taken by Kate and released by the palace last year, has been “digitally enhanced,” Getty Images said on March 19. A CNN analysis found signs of change in as many as 19 places.

Get the free Royal Newsletter

Subscribe to Royal News on CNNa weekly newsletter giving you the inside track on the Royal Family, what they do in public and what happens behind the palace walls.

The princess revealed that an unspecified cancer was discovered in post-operative tests on March 22. Kate said it had been a “very difficult couple of months” in a very personal video message during which she asked the public to remain private.

After that, the family remained out of sight during the Easter school holidays, however William resumed his official duties last week.

During his visit to a surplus food redistribution centre, the prince promised to “look after” Kate in response to him receiving get-well cards for his wife and father. King Charles III also stepped back from his public duties after revealing his cancer diagnosis earlier this year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *