- Russian troops are still trying to round up Kiev The new curfew is in effect from 8pm Monday to 7am local time on Wednesday.
- Ukraine does not “They will not lay down their arms and leave the city.” Of Like Mariupol, Russia ignored the final warning, his deputy prime minister said. The European Union has condemned the siege of the besieged city “The Great War Crime” .
- Moscow does not use Nuclear weapon Only in the case of Ukraine “Threat to Existence” Against Russia, Dmitry Peskov told CNN International on Tuesday. The American Channel’s journalist asked the Kremlin spokesman if he had any questions “Hope” Where “Hope” Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is very close to him, will not use nuclear weapons in Ukraine.
- Volodymyr Zhelensky In a video released Tuesday evening, 100,000 people in the besieged city of Mariupol live in inhumane conditions without food, water or medicine. He condemned the difficulty in setting up humanitarian corridors to leave the city due to bombings or direct attacks. He said workers and bus drivers were detained from a convoy on Tuesday.
- Mr. Spoke with Zelensky on Monday Emmanuel Macron And Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte G7, their coordination on Thursday, March 24, ahead of the summits of NATO and EU leaders. “Positions”. They will be “Shut up, trust me”He said in a video Monday evening.
- Russian newspaper, near the Kremlin, Komsomolskaya Pravda Published, later withdrawn, the statement identified by the Russian Ministry of Defense 9,861 Dead In the Russian Armed Forces since the beginning of the war in Ukraine. The article also states that 16,153 people were injured.
- France On Monday, the French Foreign Ministry announced that 55 tons of medical equipment, computers, baby milk and generators had been transported to Ukraine via Poland.
- According to a report from Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Released overnight from Monday to Tuesday, 925 civilians have been killed and 1,496 wounded in Ukraine since the start of the Russian offensive. The agency says the actual number may be higher as many information records have not yet been recovered.
- Nearby 3.5 million people They have been fleeing Ukraine since February 24, according to a UN report released on Monday. 90% of them are women and children (Ukrainians between the ages of 18 and 60 are not allowed to leave their country). There are more than half the refugees in Poland alone.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
Evidence. In Kharkiv, Ukraine, ‘We were living our normal life, but they stole it from us’
Report. In Lautsk, fear of Belarusian attack
Story. The Czech Republic, which is full of Ukrainian refugees, does not want to hear about it “Allocation” European
Grandstand. “Beijing and Moscow unite in hostile hatred of US and ‘West'”
Report. “Quiet city, they shoot at infrastructure, scare people”: In Mykolayiv, bombings have become daily.
Encryptions. The giant hide-and-seek game between Russian oligarchs and European authorities
Chronic. ” To realize the magnitude of the EU’s energy impact, we had to wait for Vladimir Putin’s unleashed aggression against Ukraine.