- The US is expected to announce “significant” financial aid to Ukraine on Tuesday. On the sidelines of a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) meeting in Romania, senior US officials announced on Monday that they will help deal with damage to these energy infrastructures by Russia. This help “To be substantial, it’s not over”A senior official told reporters on condition of anonymity.
- Washington says Moscow has not justified its postponement of the Cairo nuclear disarmament meetingPostponed indefinitely. “We have not received a real response from the Russians explaining why they postponed it.”White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said. Washington had said it hoped for a meeting in November “creative”Despite the conflict in Ukraine, in order “reduce risk”.
- In southern Ukraine, Mykolaiv suffered a new attack on its water supply baseIts mayor Oleksandr Senkevich announced on Monday telegram.
- The EU will allow it to avoid sanctions adopted against Russia. European governments accepted “unanimously” Decision to consider “crime” Violation of European sanctions, specified contacted Czech Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
- kyiv reported that Russian warships were spotted in the Black Sea, Sea of Azov and Mediterranean Sea.. According to the Ukrainian Navy, eleven warships, including a missile cruiser, are preparing themselves for future attacks. The Ukrainian president had already warned against new Russian bombings.
Find our live from yesterday by clicking In this connection.
Report. In Poland, cross-border workers continue to help Ukraine, but inflation weighs on their efforts
“Web specialist. Infuriatingly humble coffee ninja. Wannabe zombie advocate. Subtly charming tv fanatic. Avid social media scholar.”