- On the eleventh day of the Russian offensive against Ukraine on Sunday, shelling targeted several cities and the Vinnitsa airport, about 200 kilometers from Kiev. “Completely destroyed” Says Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zhelensky. The latter said that the Russian army wanted to bomb the port of Odessa. Sirens sounded in the port city, a photographer said The world Right there.
- Twenty-four hours after the first defeat, a new attempt to evacuate civilians from the southeastern port city of Mariupol (450,000 people) has stalled, according to the International Cross.
- According to the United Nations, 1.5 million people fled Ukraine in ten days. This was stated by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grande “Fast-growing refugee crisis in Europe after World War II”.
- Elysee said Emmanuel Macron talked with Vladimir Putin for an hour and forty-five minutes. The Russian president exchanged views during the day with his Turkish envoy, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. “Emergency General Ceasefire” In Ukraine, according to a statement from the Turkish president.
- A member of the Ukrainian delegation announced on Facebook that the third round of talks between the Russians and Ukrainians would take place on Monday, at the time scheduled for Saturday or Sunday.
- Vladimir Putin warned on Saturday that the no-fly zone would make the countries involved more militant. Kiev’s claim was formally rejected by NATO, but the Russian president apparently wanted to draw a red line again. He also warned that Ukraine would lose its state if the Ukrainian authorities did not change their policy.
Read our articles, analysis and reports on the war in Ukraine:
Meet. According to the head of the security forces, the Russian “steamroller” is in danger of passing eventually
Encryption. Many international media outlets are suspending their activities
Report. Foreign volunteers are coming to Ukraine to fight the Russian army
Encryption. Fake news and pictures circulating after the Russian invasion
Report. “It is our duty to take to the streets of Paris to stop this war.”