Update #2 [Wed 21st Dec, 2022 17:05 GMT]: Ho ho ho, we’re back again with Nintendo’s third House of Indies day, where Big N is spreading some holiday cheer by sharing some new indie game news and shade drops.
Today, we’re cozying up with potions, raccoons, game, and a sweet little sail. There are two shadow drops and two spring releases behind the calendar today, so let’s take a quick look:
- Potion Potion: Alchemist Simulator (out spring 2023) – This is exactly It seems, except old school. Potion Craft is a chemistry simulator where you run a shop and make potions for the townspeople. Coming to Switch early next year.
- My voice (out now) – A musical puzzle game where you will traverse musical trails with your raccoon friend. Out today on the Switch eShop.
- Teen Hearts (from April 20, 2023) – Rogue Sun’s innovative Lemmings-style puzzle game is beautifully designed and comes from the many people who brought us Fable. Guide the toys around different locations and stay safe! The game finally has an April release date.
- Fourth sail (out now) – This awesome sailing simulator is streaming onto the eShop today – think Wind Waker but without all the Zelda-ing and you’re pretty much there! We have more details about the game here.
What will the fourth day bring? Make sure you have a cup of hot cocoa with you for tomorrow’s festive India feast!
Update [Tue 20th Dec, 2022 17:08 GMT]: Welcome back to the House of Indies, Nintendo Life readers! Nintendo released Second video of the weekshowcasing some of the new indie titles coming to Switch over the next twelve months.
Today, we have two drop shadows And the Two 2023 games to share, including one remastered version of a very popular indie title from a few years back. Here’s what’s on Nintendo’s roster today:
- Gods gecko (out 2023) – A great puzzle platformer where you control a little gecko through a set of mazes. Just look at the little slave! You can get this next year on Switch, but for now, check eShop page.
- Leader (out now) – A narrative adventure game where you will need to make huge profits mass effectLike decisions that can affect who lives and who survives in space. Take part in space battles and explore the galaxy for $19.99 on the Switch eShop.
- risk of returning rain (out 2023) – The 2013 hit roguelike game just got a remake with all-new modes and improvements. Multiplayer has been completely overhauled, and there will be new survivors to play as well. Check out the game Online store.
- panchoin (out now) – New puzzle game from developer Tourist And the Fast RMX Where you control a penguin that punches boxes. You can play alone or beat a friend. game costs $14.99 on eShop now.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another batch of freshly baked indie titles!
The original article [Mon 19th Dec, 2022 17:50 GMT]: Nintendo has announced a new holiday video series focusing on an indie developer called “Inside the House of Indies: Holiday Event.” Over the next five days, the company will post a short video on Facebook her YouTube channel Featuring announcements and updates for indie games, starting today with the video above.
Every day until December 23, there will be a new video shown at 17:00 GMT / 18:00 CET / 9:00 PST / 12:00 ET. Here is the description from the YouTube video:
Welcome to Inside the House of Indies: Holiday Event – Day 1! Join us from December 19th through December 23rd as we’ll be sharing updates, announcements and more from our independent partners every day. Check out our first batch of indie games below and be sure to come back tomorrow at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET for a new video!
As you will see in first videoDay 1 featured news on the Tactics title Floppy Knights (Available now on Switch eShop), a puzzle narrative adventure Roman Sands RE: Building (coming summer 2023), the first person to take pictures of dogs pupperazzi (coming early 2023), and Action RPG Mortal Shell: The Complete Edition (available now).
We have our fingers crossed for the long overdue sports story will appear at this event. Let us know below if there is anything in particular you hope to see.
“Alcohol maven. Evil bacon lover. Wannabe social media geek. Travel guru. Amateur introvert. Pop culture nerd.”