- The Moscow, The flagship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, sank on Thursday. A senior U.S. Defense Department official said the ship was hit by two Ukrainian missiles, denying the Moscow version of the cruiser. “Badly damaged” By a fire. A Ukrainian military official declared that the troops could not be evacuated, which again turned against Russia. According to Washington, “There are victims, but it’s difficult” Find out the exact number.
- The Russia threatens to intensify strikes on kyiv. As Moscow says it is concentrating its attacks on the Donbass and eastern Ukraine, the Russian Defense Ministry announced on Friday that it had bombed an arms factory near Kyiv.
- Russia announced on Friday that it had destroyed A Arms Factory He promised that strikes would intensify in the suburbs of Kiev and in the capital. “Attacks” In Russian territory, it blames Ukraine.
- A Russian shelling in a residential area has killed at least seven people and injured 34 others KharkovThe regional governor announced Friday.
- Almost all the people were dead புட்சா The kyiv regional police chief said they were shot.
- A spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said on Friday that about 30 people had been killed by Russian artillery. “Polish mercenaries” In northeastern Ukraine.
- He is a “Very possible” That Finland Finland’s European Affairs Minister Titti Dupruinen said on Friday he had applied to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) as a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- The European Union is preparing for its end Purchase of oil from Russia Let it be, but in action “Complex” And take “Many months”European sources told the Agency France-Presse on Friday.
- Moscow announced the eviction on Friday Eighteen ambassadors Representation of the European Union (EU) in Russia.
- He was transferred to Lviv in early March following a Russian military offensive. French Embassy in Ukraine It reopened in Kiev on Friday.
- Russia suspends French radio website RFIIt broadcasts information in fifteen languages, including Russian, amid a wave of repression against critics of the attacks in Ukraine.
- More than Five million According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), people have been fleeing Ukraine since the start of the Russian invasion on February 24. A resume Evacuation of civilians using nine humanitarian corridorsUkrainian Deputy Prime Minister Irina Vareshuk announced in a telegram on Thursday, including the besieged city of Mariupol.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. Dinibro lives with the rhythm of waves of refugees and bombings, the logistical tip of resistance to Russian aggression.
Encryption. Mariupol, the last stand of the Azov regiment against Russian troops
Testimony. Ukrainian exiles in France: “2,000 kilometers from here, I know there is another” house, real “
Investigation. Russian chess advances its troops against Putin
True. Germany is not exactly ready to cut off Russian gas supplies
Grandstand. “Extension of NATO to Ukraine should be seriously considered and discussed”
You can find out Our life yesterday In this link.
“Why was my question not published? “: How Le Monde manages contributions to live follow-ups