- Lysisansk captured It would allow the Russian army to advance towards Sloviansk, some sixty kilometers to the west, already under fire from Russian artillery, and another large city in the Donbass, Kramatorsk, whose population lives to the sound of bombardments and warning sirens.
- Alexander Lukashenko accused Ukraine of firing missiles at Belarus. According to the president of Russia’s ally Belarus, his military shot down missiles fired from Ukraine earlier this week. The statement comes amid speculation of increased involvement in the Minsk conflict.
- In the Donetsk region, Russian shelling on Saturday killed two people and wounded three civilians. The injured included two children aged four and seven. in Khargou, In the country’s second largest city, located in the northeast, missiles hit a district of the city on Saturday without causing any casualties, as well as 10 troops and equipment at a local tractor factory.e Ukrainian Mountain Assault Force. near Mykolaiv, In southern Ukraine, the Russian military reached 39 command centers and two ammunition depots.
- In KremenchukDebris clearance The shopping center was destroyed on June 27 are over According to Ukrainian rescue services, 21 people were killed and 66 injured. Twenty-nine body fragments were also found.
- Russians occupy about 19.2% of Ukrainian territory, or 1,500 sq km. than last month, According to the Ukraine War Map, it maps military movements and Russian advances in Ukraine since the start of the conflict. Before February 24, Russia controlled only 8% of Ukrainian territory. In his evening speech, Volodymyr Zelensky noted 2,610 towns and villages “Under Russian Occupation”. But since the beginning of the war, on February 24, the Ukrainian army “Succeeded in freeing 1,027”He promised.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Interviews. “The new multipolar world favored by Russia promises to be much more brutal”, Tatiana Jean-Kastoueva
reports. At the front, the artillerymen of the two camps engaged in a cat-and-mouse game
evidences. Russian and Ukrainian exiles in France: “Nostalgia weighs heavily on me, I must return to Odessa”
encryptions. Accelerated annexation of Belarus by Russia, along with the invasion of Ukraine
Portrait. Kirill Serebrennikov, shadows of a Russian designer in full light
Chat. “Kiev’s support for Boris Johnson and his government is sincere and unequivocal”