Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Russia “The barbaric war against Ukraine and its chaotic agreement with China are the most direct threat to world order today.”Said the head of the European Commission on Thursday. Ursula van der LeyenTravel to Japan.
- This Thursday, the UN Human Rights Council The overwhelming majority approved the opening of an inquiry into alleged atrocities against Russian occupation troops. UN Commission on Ukraine “Investigation” Regarding the grave human rights violations in Kiev, Chernivtsi, Kharkiv and Sumi in February and late March 2022. “Accountability must be taken into account”. The High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Geneva says more than six million Ukrainians have fled their country since the Russian military invasion began on February 24.
- A 21-year-old Russian soldier is being prosecuted in Ukraine for war crimes, This is the first investigation into the allegation in the country since Russia’s invasion. The soldier is accused of killing an unarmed 62-year-old citizen by Kalashnikov on the street.
- The United States On Thursday he accused the Russian military of being transferred “By coercion” In Russia “Many thousands” Ukrainians, since the beginning of the war in late February, often passed “Filter Camps” Where they are processed “Brutal”. Kiev puts forward the number of 1.2 million people deported to Russia by Moscow.
- President and Prime Minister Finland On Thursday the member said he was in favor of admission “Without delay” For NATO, Sunday is a big step towards a formalized candidacy.
- Governor of the Russian Federation BelgorodIn neighboring Ukraine, southwestern Russia, on Wednesday, one person was killed and six others were injured in bombings from Ukraine, citing a report by the regional health ministry.
- Ukrainian commander clarifies Wednesday evening that the Russians are continuing their operationsEast of the countryEspecially towards Slobogansk and Donetsk, but not towards Kharkiv, near Pytomnik “Released” By Ukrainian militants.
- Ukrainian part GersonOne of its pro-Russian officials said on Wednesday that Moscow, the only major city to have full control over the two-and-a-half-month war, would be annexed by Russia.
Call for evidence. Mariupol: Did you know or visit the city before the war in Ukraine? Tell us
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.
“Web specialist. Infuriatingly humble coffee ninja. Wannabe zombie advocate. Subtly charming tv fanatic. Avid social media scholar.”