Contributions to this live surveillance will be active from 9am to 9pm Paris time.
- Ukrainian forces “Wait” In SiverodonetskBut there are Russians “More and more powerful”So that is the situation “Tough” On the Eastern Front, Volodymyr Zhelensky told reporters in Kiev. “The enemy’s main efforts are concentrated” In an attempt to capture this business center and “Prevent” Ukrainian troops said in the evening in the neighboring region of Lysyansk, the Ukrainian army. “Our soldiers are in control of Siverodonetsk. Fighting continues in its eastern part.”He added in his press release.
- Regional Governor, Sergei Haitai, The situation was previously reported to have existed “Bad” The Ukrainians, despite a counter-attack, helped them retake half of the city. Its mayor, Oleksandr Stryok, told the Ukrainian Free Information Agency (Union) of his role. “Every hour the situation changed” And it“Serious street fighting” Were in operation, as well as a “Artillery Fight”. Mr. According to Haitian, the bombings intensified in the cities of Siverodonetsk and Lysyansk. “Heights” And strategy “Hold the line of defense”.
- Washington considers Moscow “stealing” to “sell” Ukrainian wheat. The head of US diplomacy, Anthony Blingen, assessed Monday, June 6th “Reliable” Information that Russia “D” Ukrainian grain exports blocked due to conflict “Sell them for his own profit”. “This is all on purpose”He accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of doing so during a virtual conference on food insecurity. “Blackmail” International sanctions against the invasion of Ukraine must be lifted.
- President of Ukraine in Donbass. On Sunday, June 5, Volodymyr Zelensky visited Ukrainian troops on the front lines in the war-torn east, he announced in a video posted on social media. “We were in Lycitansk, we were in Solater”, Said the leader, who visited the command posts in these areas near Siverodonetsk. He went too ZaporizhiaThere he met with fleeing Mariupol residents.
- Zaporizhia Oblast 60% will be controlled by the Russian military. According to its military governor Oleksandr Staroukh, part of southeastern Ukraine is mainly in the hands of Moscow forces.
- Moscow struck Q with surprise. The Ukrainian capital, the hue of normal life resumed, was hit by several Russian bombings at dawn on Sunday, the first since the end of April. “I heard about six explosions at 5:57 am.”, Natalia, 72, told Agence France-Presse (AFP) of the shelling. Kiev Mayor Vitaly Klitschko announced in a telegram that one of the injured had been admitted to hospital.
- Also in the south, kyiv announced the strike of an agricultural company in a major portOdessa With Russian ship missile. According to first information, two people were killed in the attack. Is MycoliveThe mayor of the city announced that at least three civilians were killed in the Russian bombing.
- The UK is to supply new rocket launchers to Ukraine. Following Washington, the British Ministry of Defense announced on Monday that it would provide 80-kilometer rocket launchers to Ukraine to counter Russian attacks. This will allow multiple rocket launcher systems (M270)“Significantly increase the capabilities of Ukrainian forces”The ministry said in a statement.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Report. At the port of Odessa, the sailors were evacuated from the Black Sea
Encryptions. Black scenes of Ukrainian agriculture
Evidence. Ukrainian and Russian deportees in France: “We are preparing to leave for Boston. I want to stay in France, but we do not speak that language.
Encryption. Pro-Russian Transnistria, threat to Ukraine
Maintenance. “Ukrainians want to go home, but they are afraid that everything will change overnight.”
Encryption. War in Ukraine: Turkey is the mediator of the wheat crisis