Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Fights “Severe” Continued Saturday at Siverodonetsk in Donbass. “An expression says: You have to be prepared for the worst, the best will come automatically”, The governor of the Luhansk region said on Saturday in an interview with AFP Serhi Haïdaï. He warned the Russians, who “Bomb our positions 24 hours a day”, Threatened to encircle the nearby city of Liszansk, A missile attack on the Maison de la Culture in which city residents took refuge, killing four people and injuring a dozen on Saturday, police said. Residents are preparing to be evicted.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr ZhelenskyWho rarely left the queue since the beginning of the conflict, He went to Mykolaiv and Odessa areas on Saturday to support troops on the ground. Odessa, Ukraine’s largest port, is still under Ukrainian control and is at the center of negotiations over the suspension of exports of millions of tons of Ukrainian grain.
- Westerners accuse Russian power of threatening the world with famine and turning grains into tools like hydrocarbons.. “Russia has turned the Black Sea into a war zone, preventing the shipment of grain and fertilizer from Ukraine.” When applying “Allocation” European diplomat Joseph Borel on Saturday condemned its own exports and blamed Moscow. “Blackmail”.
- Pro-Russian officials in Donetsk, Capital “Republic” The self-proclaimed party of the same name claimed that five people had been killed and 12 wounded in the Ukrainian bombing of the city.
- Ukraine has failed since February 24th “About 50%” Its weapons According to General Volodymyr Karpenko, head of logistics for the Ukrainian army. Several Western nations have promised to send new heavy weapons this week – including Caesar artillery, as promised by French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday. On Saturday, the day after a surprise visit to Q, the British Prime Minister
- Boris Johnson has called on Ukraine’s allies to stand firm behind it And long if they do not want to see“Attack” Success in Europe. “Time is of the essence today” He wrote in a column published in the Sunday Times, confirming that kyiv should be “Strategic Tolerance for Survival and Success in the Ultimate”.
- In Kiev, hundreds of people flocked to the monastery of Saint-Michel-o-Dom-d’Or on Saturday. The funeral of 24-year-old Roman Rattuccini was assassinated in the East and was a figure in Maiden’s pro-European revolution.
Check out our live stream from yesterday Here.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
True. France no longer receives Russian gas
Grandstand. Georges Nivat, Historian: Ukraine is where the Ukrainian world is ”
Report. Dinifro War Cemetery, Mirror of the Ukrainian Massacre
Investigation. In the case of the UN “Brain death”
Editorial. Providing the European curriculum for Ukraine
Deported notebooks. “I saved, but now I have to work. Otherwise I will have to go back to Moscow.