publisher Square Enix and developer Endezero Will release a demo of Rhythm: The final bar line to Playstation 4 And Switch On February 1, comp announce.
Here’s an overview of the demo, via Square Enix:
Rhythm: The final bar line is the biggest beat action game in the series, with 385 Final Fantasy tracks in the Standard Edition alone – plus another 27 tracks in the Deluxe Editions. In addition, there will be several downloadable content packs featuring music from other Square Enix series, such as yokeAnd Octobt TravelerAnd live aliveAnd manaAnd long storyand more.
That’s a lot of music, and the demo gives you a generous selection of 30 tracks from that massive playlist.
Music stages in the game are divided into three types:
- Battle Music Stage (BMS) – Defeat waves of enemies in time for high-paced battle threads.
- Field Music Stage (FMS) – Journey with a party through themed landscapes with relaxing field music.
- Event Music Stage (EMS) – Play to the beat against the backdrop of unforgettable scenes from each title.
Here are the tracks included in the demo – and the type of stage you’ll be playing through:
- Final Fantasy II
- “Rebel Army” (BMS)
- “Battle 1” (BMS)
- “town” (FMS)
- “Main Subject” (FMS)
- Final Fantasy V
- “Main topic Final Fantasy V(BMS)
- “Four Hearts” (FMS)
- “Battle 1” (BMS)
- “Battle 2” (BMS)
- Mambo de Chocobo (FMS)
- Harvest (FMS)
- Final Fantasy VII
- “Opening – Bombing Mission” (BMS)
- “Let the battles begin!” (PMS)
- “Fighting!” (PMS)
- stalking (FMS)
- “Main topic Final Fantasy VII(FMS)
- Final Fantasy XIII
- “My interlocutor fate(BMS)
- “Saber’s Edge” (BMS)
- “Blind by Light” (BMS)
- March of the Dreadnoughts (FMS)
- “Desperate Struggle” (BMS)
- Final Fantasy XIV
- “Hard to miss” (BMS)
- On Westerly Winds (FMS)
- “The Land Breathes” (BMS)
- Serenity (FMS)
- “Torn from the Sky” (BMS)
- “To the Sun” (FMS)
- “enemy” (BMS)
- Final Fantasy XV
- Stand Your Ground (BMS)
- “The battle continues!” (BMS)
- “APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS (Uncovered Trailer)” (BMS)
Rhythm: The final bar line It is due out on PlayStation 4 and Switch on February 16th worldwide. Read more about the game hereAnd hereAnd hereAnd hereAnd here.
“Alcohol maven. Evil bacon lover. Wannabe social media geek. Travel guru. Amateur introvert. Pop culture nerd.”