Contributions to this live stream have been temporarily disabled.
- Moscow announced the eviction on Thursday Five Portuguese ambassadors, In retaliation for the ten Russian ambassadors decided by Lisbon in the wake of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The Kremlin had on Wednesday announced the expulsion of 34 French diplomats, 24 Italian ambassadors and 27 Spanish ambassadors.
- The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Thursday that 1,730 Ukrainian soldiers were hiding in the Azovstal steel base. Like Mariupol Surrendered since Monday. In the Luhansk region of Donbass, at least a dozen people were killed and forty wounded. Siverodonetsk.
- Russia has announced that it wants to sever ties with Ukraine Its Zaporizhia nuclear power plantIf kyiv does not pay Moscow for the electricity it produces, it will be the largest in Europe, occupied by the Russian military.
- The Ukrainian state prosecutor’s office on Thursday demanded a life sentence – the maximum sentence. The first Russian soldier attempted war crimes in Kiev. Vadim Sichimarine, a 21-year-old unlicensed officer, is accused of shooting a civilian in late February.
- Joe Biden hosted in Washington today. Swedish Prime Minister Magdalena Anderson and Finnish President Saul NinistoThe two countries must once again demonstrate their enthusiastic support for joining the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
- German Chancellor Olaf Scholes Ukraine said it was not in favor of granting A “Shortcut” Aiming to join the European Union, a “Six countries in the Western Balkans forced to be fair” Those who have long wanted.
- G7’s big money makers The Germans gathered in Germany today to try to stabilize Ukraine’s finances and assess the consequences of the war on the world economy: inflation is particularly linked to the threat of rising food prices, the crisis of food crisis and the high debt burden of many developing countries.
- Former German Chancellor Heckhard SchrderA former leader who is close to Vladimir Putin and holds a number of mandates in Russian companies, he lost part of his benefits when he informed the Bundestag’s budget committee of the German parliament, including the allocation of offices.
Read our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Encryptions. Russia expels 34 French ambassadors amid stalemate in talks between Putin and Macron
Description. Six months of pushing Finland and Sweden into NATO’s hands
Analysis. Turkey is cashing in on its support for Sweden and Finland, candidates to join NATO
Description. GPA: Improclio after Ukrainian surrogate mothers were born in France.
Description. Military aid: EU “will not destabilize Ukraine”
Description. In Russia, military offices were attacked by Molotov cocktails
Description. The barrage of fire bombs on the Azovstal factory was banned
Check out our live stream from yesterday In this link.