Find all of our live #UKRAINE here
• In The opening match of this World Cup was highly criticizedEcuador beat host Qatar 2-0 in Group A.
• According to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), The situation is there “Unacceptable Status” At the Zaporizhia Power PlantRussia and Ukraine accuse each other of bombing.
• After a mixed record, Emmanuel Macron said he was in favor of holding the summit in Paris in 2023. “The New Financial Deal” with vulnerable countries.
• A 22-year-old man did At least five people died and 18 were injured last night At an LGBT nightclub in Colorado Springs, USA.
• Russia and Ukraine blame each other for today’s bombing of a plant located in southern Ukraine and occupied by the Russian military.
• Emmanuel Macron spoke with Rafael Croce, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) earlier in the afternoon.
• By late afternoon, the IAEA condemned the strikes “Deliberate and Targeted” The plant was carried out at the center of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
(Pauline Le Nourse / France Info)
States present in Egypt have reached an agreement in which developed countries have for the first time committed themselves to creating a fund to compensate for the “losses and damages” of the poorest and most vulnerable countries. A historical text, but insufficient in the view of many participants. Here’s what to remember.
A few hours before the start of the World Cup Most controversial and excessive in historyGolden Ball winner Karim Benzema announced his package with France: The Blues striker injured his hamstring in training yesterday. Didier Deschamps announced that he would not be making the team.
• Russia and Ukraine blame each other for the explosions at the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant. According to the Russian military, which occupies the site, no peak of radiation was detected.
“Web specialist. Infuriatingly humble coffee ninja. Wannabe zombie advocate. Subtly charming tv fanatic. Avid social media scholar.”